Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Boys in the House

It's a house full of boys. Boys of varying ages. Boys who got toys for Christmas. Boys eating pancakes. Boys getting serious about coffee (Jason, on the right, has a job at Starbucks and so his coffee fascination, always high, is now even higher.) Boys playing with dachshunds. Boys playing music (Adam made a cool MP3 mix that he's going to give me. Bob got a Buffalo Springfield box set.) It's actually only three boys (including the one at the back of the photo) but it's amazing how three boys can fill a house with boyness.

Tomorrow me and the boys will decamp for the spending of gift cards and roaming around the city. But today, the house is full of boys.


Blogger Seeker said...

Dear Maureen,

I have been reading your blog regularly but this is the next time I'm commenting on it. Reading your blog has been a ritual for me and I want to thank you for all the happiness you've given to me.

At this time, I want to take the opportunity to give you my heartfelt wishes for Christmas and wish you a great New Year ahead.

May all your dreams come true :-)

My Positivity Blog

December 25, 2007 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home