Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Boys in the House


It's a house full of boys. Boys of varying ages. Boys who got toys for Christmas. Boys eating pancakes. Boys getting serious about coffee (Jason, on the right, has a job at Starbucks and so his coffee fascination, always high, is now even higher.) Boys playing with dachshunds. Boys playing music (Adam made a cool MP3 mix that he's going to give me. Bob got a Buffalo Springfield box set.) It's actually only three boys (including the one at the back of the photo) but it's amazing how three boys can fill a house with boyness.

Tomorrow me and the boys will decamp for the spending of gift cards and roaming around the city. But today, the house is full of boys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seeker said...

Dear Maureen,

I have been reading your blog regularly but this is the next time I'm commenting on it. Reading your blog has been a ritual for me and I want to thank you for all the happiness you've given to me.

At this time, I want to take the opportunity to give you my heartfelt wishes for Christmas and wish you a great New Year ahead.

May all your dreams come true :-)

--------------------------
My Positivity Blog
http://positivityhub.com/

December 25, 2007 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home