Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gold Star

Hudson went to Doggy Day Care today!

He's full of energy and, I think, a little bored. We have a doggy day care place near us. He went today and got a report card! And he got stickers on his report card! And a gold star!

We are, of course, enchanted. And we're hoping he sleeps well tonight.


Blogger Michelle said...

Those of us that make our living handing out gold stars thank those of you that are enchanted! :) But seriously, I think you made a very wise move. I can tell you that my playgroup of dogs are all extremely fit, happy and well-adjusted. My client that only uses me twice a week says she notices a HUGE difference on the days I take her dog. I think you'll find doggy daycare keeps Hudson happy, well-socialized, healthy and more relaxed when he's home. You get 2 gold stars from me for taking him to daycare. -Michelle

February 22, 2008 2:00 PM  
OpenID dogzilla30 said...

That report card is just about the cutest thing I've seen in a long time.

February 22, 2008 11:37 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Maureen, that's the SAME report card I got yesterday at work!

February 23, 2008 8:44 AM  
Anonymous tacithydra said...

Hahahaah! Oh that's fantastic. Go Hudson! I love the gold stars.

February 25, 2008 2:32 PM  
Blogger Karen at Pen in Hand said...

That is very inspiring, Maureen.
Did I tell you that we're soon to be keepers of a Newfoundland puppy?
Do you think they take Newfies at doggy daycare?

March 02, 2008 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home