Friday, December 16, 2005

The 'D' Word

I'm not dieting. Although from the outside it might look as if I were dieting--enormous amounts of vegetables, five small meals a day, not a lot of empty calories, the occasional protein shake--I don't believe in dieting, so I'm not.

Last night we had errands to do so we decided to eat while we were out. We had sushi because when you are being conscious of what you eat--not dieting or anything--sushi is an excellent choice. In walked a group of people who were clearly doing a holiday group thing, including four Amish guys. Straw hats. Two with beards (married) two without (bachelors.) There is no reason why the Amish can't eat sushi. Just like Amish kids rollerblade.

I hope they loved it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gregory Feeley said...

So the "D" word is "denial"?

December 16, 2005 11:49 AM  
Blogger Maureen McHugh said...

Denial is a river in Egypt.

December 16, 2005 1:11 PM  
Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

You are dieting.

Stop worrying. You look wonderful and you will look wonderful on Jan. 25.

But I know, you're dieting anyway. Why don't you post a FG poem to celebrate?

December 22, 2005 4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home