Saturday, June 18, 2005

14 Miles

Rehab continues. 14 miles on the bikes today and it was great. Cool early morning, a good breakfast, and outside the restaurant people we watched a group of half a dozen people collect around Bob's recumbent and discuss it. They looked at my bike for a minute, too, and admired the seat. (I have a Townie.) But mostly they were really interested in Bob's.

Here's my bike, only mine is blue/



It's called a flat foot because a rider can sit on the seat and put their foot flat on the ground. The pedals are moved forward, not under the seat. And the seat is big and plushy. It's built for comfort, not for speed, but it's a nice bike to ride.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting looking bike, Maureen. What model did you get?

June 20, 2005 6:23 AM  
Blogger Jason Erik Lundberg said...

Ditto that. Is there a website out there that features your bike? I'm looking to get a new one soon, and this looks just awesome.

June 24, 2005 10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

j. erik -- It's made by Electra. See http://www.electrabike.com/home.html

June 26, 2005 6:55 AM  
Blogger Jason Erik Lundberg said...

Thanks, Walt. Groovy bikes, those.

June 28, 2005 11:29 AM  
Anonymous pharmacy said...

wow amazing, I never ride so much, but I guess I will try some day haha thanks

August 29, 2011 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home