Friday, January 09, 2009

Wanna Be in LA



For much of my life, if I heard a weird but good song that wasn't in rotation on my radio station, I was pretty much screwed. We all were. Somebody would play a song at a party and that was it, I wouldn't hear it for another five years. But now, between shazam and google and Youtube, if I hear a song and miss the name of the band, hell, I can just plug the refrain in our even hold Bob's phone up to the speaker and there it is. The video is no great shakes but the song is fun.

Kids these days, they don't know how easy they've got it.

Anyway, this song had me cruisin' at 75 miles an hour tonight, gliding around traffic and basically driving like someone who was begging for ticket.

I do not, however, have any desire to be in LA.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

You better watch the speed - you don't have the Stealth Toyota (RIP) anymore!! I doubt the rental car is invisible to police.

January 10, 2009 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home