Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Alias Cake

Found this on Beth Long's site and couldn't resist.



Maureen F McHugh's Aliases

Your movie star name: Cake Thomas

Your fashion designer name is Maureen Firenza

Your socialite name is Muscles Austin

Your fly girl / guy name is M McH

Your detective name is Dog Loveland

Your barfly name is Oreos Bourbon

Your soap opera name is F West Loveland

Your rock star name is Baby Ruth Cheetah

Your Star Wars name is Mausmi McHmik

Your punk rock band name is The Thoughtful Ammonite

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I gotta go play with that. I think it's the thought of getting my very own punk rock band name.

November 29, 2006 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My barfly name is Udon Rumbuck

My punk rock band name is The Curious Petrified Wood

November 29, 2006 7:15 PM  
Blogger Maureen McHugh said...

I like Udon Rumbuck, but it isn't as cool as Cake Thomas. You gotta admit.

November 29, 2006 8:18 PM  
Blogger SquidgePa said...

My detective name is "Dik-dik Valhalla".

November 29, 2006 10:12 PM  
Blogger Maureen McHugh said...

Tom! (Or should I say, Dik-Dik?) Had I been drinking a Coke I would have passed liquids through my nose, laughing.

November 29, 2006 11:15 PM  
Blogger dubjay said...

My movie star name is Brie Vihtori, which I rather like.

My Star Wars name is Walgar Wilkat, which I also like.

My rock band is the Harried Pixie Stix. Obviously it's a San Francisco band.

December 01, 2006 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home