Friday, March 18, 2005

Not Remission Yet

The news on the CAT Scan was good but not great. Almost all signs of disease are gone, but only almost. There's still a recalcitrant node at my collarbone.

The doctor is pleased with the CAT Scan. I, of course, am disappointed. I feel as if I have let Bob down. Ah well, the next four chemos should take care of that last bit.

A bunch of people have emailed me to tell me that when I used TAB (Temporarily Able-Bodied) in my one post, they had assumed it meant something else, like Tough-Assed Broad. That may be the highest compliment anyone has ever paid me.

4 Comments:

Blogger David Moles said...

Damn that recalcitrant node! I'll put the champagne back on ice.

At least now you'll have a reason for those other four chemo sessions, though, right?

March 18, 2005 7:52 PM  
Blogger Madeleine Robins said...

Bad node, no biscuit! Just more chemo, until you run screaming into the night.

I'm with Ellen. Anyone who can go through months of being the battleground for an epic struggle between Nodes and Toxic Chemicals with any grace at all is a tough-assed-broad. Hold on. You're a hero (even if you don't feel like it).

March 19, 2005 3:13 AM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

McHugh san! Gambatte kudasai!

And remember what your middle initial stands for!!

:-)

March 20, 2005 11:14 AM  
Blogger David Moles said...

Damn straight.

March 20, 2005 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home