Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Freelancing

Doing some freelance work again. Last week I had no brain. This week, despite chemo on Monday, I have one, albeit a small one. Amazing how difficult it is to work. Luckily, it's not a lot of work.

Brain fatigue. I don't know how else to describe it. I sit and I work and then next thing I know, all I want to do is lie down. It's not like the usual 'I can't think of what to write' stuff, it's genuine fatigue. Ah well. I was warned.

"Go with the flow," Jeanette, my ever practical, ever reassuring oncology nurse tells me. But it makes it hard to plan. There are ebbs and flows. I am attempting to learn a zen like calm but I'm afraid I'm not very zen. I still feel pretty good overall, though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, glad to hear you're getting better. As for brain fatigue--I hear you, girlfriend. I know this story very, very well.

March 16, 2005 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home