Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mountains of Work

I am paying for a great weekend. Had house guests--Pat and Gloria Stansberry and their neice, Rachel. Pat is a fabulous cook and we collaborated to make a fabulous meal. Which I will post about just as soon as I get through the mountain of work on my desk. Or maybe I won't. But the mahi mahi in saffron infused marmaletta was pretty good. With special thanks to Walter Jon Williams who brought saffron back from Turkey. It was worth working until ten last night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Buster Stronghart said...

And Marmaletta is?

February 24, 2007 12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second Buster's question! When I plugged marmaletta into my pet search engine, looking for the definition, your blog entry was the ONLY hit!

Mary Piero Carey

February 24, 2007 2:23 PM  
Blogger Jason Campbell said...

sounds like an incredible meal, I hope you get around to posting it!

March 01, 2007 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home