Sunday, March 06, 2005

Adam's Back at School

Adam and his dad are just leaving for the five hour drive to Rochester Institute of Technology. I hate not doing half the driving. (Before Bob and I alternated--one time he made the trip, one time I made the trip.) Adam won't be back until the end of the school year. May 21 in his case.

By then, I should be finished with chemo and getting better every day. I can't wait.


Anonymous bob said...

It's not so bad. Fortunately, I like driving. I'm about half way through A Tale of Two Cities on CD. Good stuff.

March 06, 2005 10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees computers and PCs. Computer has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is computer networking site/blog. It pretty much covers computer networking related stuff.

October 04, 2005 10:40 PM  
Blogger Jack Naka said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my urban fashion related site. It pretty much covers urban fashion stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.

October 05, 2005 5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home