Saturday, July 22, 2006

Life's Little Displeasures

I have been thinking about a post but I have come down with an earache. Like toothaches, earaches suck up mental bandwidth like nobody's business. So the post will be postponed.

If I were the kind of person who saved pain medication from when I was sick last year, I would now be coasting around in a hydrocodone haze. This would reduce the distraction value of the earache, but have the side effect of making me fuzzy and unwilling to concentrate on anything demanding.

I think I'll go lie down and see what's on television.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maureen McHugh said...

Actually, my earache is all my fault. I got a little gung-ho with a q-tip. So the docotr prescribed me some antibiotic eardrops.

But I've actually used a little bit of jala neti before. It's hard to get used to.

July 23, 2006 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home