Friday, February 04, 2005

Eccentricity

Spend enough time by yourself, unacountable to anyone for hours at a time, and you'll develop odd habits. In my cause, I think it happens pretty quickly. I'm sitting around in my bathrobe (because I can.)

Today's lunch? Vicodin and Stouffer's corn souffle.

Not only did it seem like a great idea at 10:00 AM, but here I am an hour later thinking, 'That was pretty good.' Of course, that might be the vicodin.

On the other hand, I really need to get some of my freelance stuff done. It will be intresting to see how the vicodin affects that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gregory Feeley said...

So did you manage a few billable hours?

February 04, 2005 9:24 PM  
Blogger Maureen McHugh said...

I did. The vicodin hit and I was useless for a few hours, then I felt pretty good and was productive.

February 04, 2005 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home